Casual to formal apparel-Newborn to Teen and Womenswear
Jewelry and Accessories
119 S. Front Street
Downtown Dowagiac, Michigan
ACCEPTED: Casual to formal apparel-
Newborn to junior and young men’s
Womenswear sizes 2 to 32
NOT ACCEPTED: adult sized sleepwear, lingerie, robes and slippers.
ACCEPTED: Jewelry and accessories
(footwear, scarves, purses, belts, ties, hats)
NOT ACCEPTED: Fake designer purses/wallets.
ACCEPTED: BABY GEAR
Includes bassinets, bath tubs and bath chairs, changing tables, exersaucers, jumpchairs, highchairs and boosters, infant carriers, pack and plays, strollers, swing chairs and décor for children’s rooms.
NOT ACCEPTED: beds, cribs, bedding, furniture, toys.
Acceptance Calendar 2018
...schedule is refined from years past...
January * formal dresses
February- June* spring and summer apparel
July - December* fall and winter apparel
December start accepting formal dresses
*BABY GEAR, JEWELRY AND ACCESSORIES ACCEPTED IN ALL SEASONS
HOW consignment at WHO kNEW? works. We keep it simple...
- Bring in freshly laundered, excellent condition and current style clothing, seasonally (see acceptance calendar at left) anytime we are open. Fold items flat in box, bin or shopping bag--2 box/bin limit per batch. Items in garbage bags or on hangers will not be accepted.
- Wait while we sort your items determining what will sell best for you.
- Baby gear that requires batteries must have working batteries when it comes in. WHO kNEW? does not accept items that have been recalled. (Call the store BEFORE hauling in large pieces)
- Items are consigned (contracted) for a 90 day selling period.
- WHO kNEW? pays you 40% of the final selling price after your item(s) sell.
- You can cash out up to a certain amount or make purchases in store with your credits anytime you have a balance, or request a check payout.